 Castle / 332
Re: Dungeon Master's Castle / Black Knight's Castle?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 1999 16:07:43 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Daniel Moquin writes:
The Guarded Inn comes with the regular walls as well as the corner walls in
red with "Wattle and Daub".  I can't think of any other set in all of Lego
that had plain red walls.

A strange side note is that the Guarded Inn is used in an idea book (250 or
260), but was never really widely available.

Dan

Yeah, I seem to remember red walls being used in the 200 idea book (one of the
few I own)... Odd that they'd use parts that are so hard to come by...

DaveE