 Castle / 333
Re: Busy Bee Castle News
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 1999 16:31:25 GMT

For those in the U.S., S@H might still have a few at $109 inc. shipping and a
free McDonald set.  They had some a few weeks ago.

In lugnet.castle, Scott Arthur writes:
Further Simon's post RE Busy Bee, I called them. It appears they are due a
number of 6090 "Royal Knight's Castle" castles. They will be selling them
for UKP50 (~$70 exc vat). They are due in stock in around 3-4 weeks time.

See the set at (good pic)
http://nt1.pncl.co.uk/huw/search.asp?set=6090

or at:
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6090