 Castle / 334
Re: Busy Bee Castle News
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 1999 16:44:43 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Steve Chuck writes:
For those in the U.S., S@H might still have a few at $109 inc. shipping and a
free McDonald set.  They had some a few weeks ago.

Yep, the last time I ordered, they still had them in stock... I'd be curious to
know just how many OTHER castle sets they have in stock that aren't advertised
in the catalogs etc...

DaveE