 Castle / 327
Re: Busy Bee Castle News
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 1999 15:23:19 GMT

Scott-A <s.arthur@hw.ac.uk> wrote:
Further Simon's post RE Busy Bee, I called them. It appears they are due a
number of 6090 "Royal Knight's Castle" castles. They will be selling them
for UKP50 (~$70 exc vat). They are due in stock in around 3-4 weeks time.

Hrmmm.... tempting.  You mean it would be $70 or so plus shipping
but that price already reflects the removal of your VAT?  If
shipping on those wouldn't be so horrible it would be worth it, but
I bet it'll be $20 per set.

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/