 Castle / 321
320  |  322
Subject:
Why did lego stop making the good castle stuff!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 31 Oct 1999 10:25:59 GMT

I am curious why lego has taken the castle series off! You know Falcon's
Monarch's,Royal and Robin Hoods! Now they have the stupid ninjas out and
calling them THE CASTLE SERIES!!!! What ever.... IF ANY OF YOU GUYS FROM
LEGO ARE READING THIS... NINJA SUCKS...! If anyone has gone to ebay they would
see the demand for THE ORIGINAL CASTLE! I think all us castle FrEaKs should
take a stand on this!!!! Sorry if I sound cranky but I just pulled all my lego
out of the basement and wanted to upgrade and model with it! But now they good
stuff is gone!!! Not only that... Almost all lego now is all specialty pieces
with less bricks to actually build anything!   Brian