 Castle / 3100 (+100)
  Re: All of those [adventurer] minifigs

(...) [ahem] . . . WIZARDS!!! :-) (...) No, actually, IIRC (from *reading* about it, not from firsthand experience) :-P spectacles were invented in the Late Dark Ages/Early Rennaisance. They weren't very *good*, being simply generic lenses, very (...) (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.castle)

  Re: All of those [adventurer] minifigs

(...) OK... then I guess I *can* bring those faces to good use! Thanks! (...) Cool! -Shiri (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.castle)

  Re: All of those [adventurer] minifigs

(...) I haven't even tried he x-acto tricks yet...I prefer to mix and match spare parts.... As the ever present Ninja theme builder....I simply replaced the head and added Shogun armor, Islander top knot/helmet and katana...whoosh....new individual (...) (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Some silly uses for all those extra treasure chests

(...) Great, when i'm sick i end up with wierd creations when you're sick you get brillient ideas it ain' fair (lol)get well soon shiri and meanwhile keep the ideas flowing ravi (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Some silly uses for all those extra treasure chests

(...) Thanks! I don't think this was brilliant - you said it ;-) (...) Ah-yep, I'll try to do that :-) (...) Is Ravi your first name or Mohan? -Shiri (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: All of those [adventurer] minifigs

(...) For castle, I have used the Dr. Kilroy head with a majisto torso and a black peasant hood as a member of a group of scholars called the sages. The Baron's head made a good Wolfpack Ranger. (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.castle)

  Re: All of those [adventurer] minifigs

(...) Cool! Any special story about them, or pictures? That sounds interesting. -Shiri (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.castle)

  About the sages (was Re: All of those [adventurer] minifigs)

(...) Story? Yes. The sages are a very old group that travel the kingdom of Auren searching for artifacts and information. Several have "posts" in places of general inerest, and it's a well known fact that a sage will quickly apear when anything (...) (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.castle)

  Re: About the sages (was Re: All of those [adventurer] minifigs)

(...) Sounds really interesting! Great storyline material, I hope you have something in store for us... can't wait to hear it! (...) I'll be glad to see them. (...) Don't worry, I've seen longer :-) -Shiri (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.castle)

  Re: About the sages (was Re: All of those [adventurer] minifigs)

(...) Thanks! -L (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Some silly uses for all those extra treasure chests

(...) Its ravi. its brillo cause the only thing i try 2 do with my chests is fillem up with treasure(NO You cant have some MINE ALL MINE HAHAHAHAHA) sorry got a little into my tryanical nut mode 8-) (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  4811 Defense Archer

I have been looking for the Knight's Kingdom Defense Archer sets, but can not find them anywhere. Has anyone seen this set released elsewhere? The stores I have tried have all of the other Knight's Kingdom sets, but not this one. I have only (...) (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  a couple pics....

I borrowed a Sony Mavica from a friend tonight...I decided to take a few pics...then what the heck...I started a webpage... (URL) (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 4811 Defense Archer

(...) I don't know where you live....but here in NY state, Ames stores had 25% off Lego today and are running a Buy-one-get-one at 50% off sale this Wednesday....they had a couple dozen of the defense archer polybags mixed in w/the Arctic theme (...) (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 4811 Defense Archer

(...) I am in Chico, CA.,which is in northern California. I've tried the Toys R Us, Kmart, Walmart, and Target chains, but had no luck. Is anyone else in California having the same problem? I have not seen ANY polybags of any kind. (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Announcing: new Ancient page

(I'm posting this to Castle for lack of a place of its own.) The past few days, I've been tinkering with Roman foot soldiers. I've collected the results into a kind of sourcebook of my Lego guys as well as illustrations that serve as models. (URL) (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Thanks for voting!

Thanks to everyone that voted for my page for the past week! I'm hoping to get back to building over spring break and crank out two cool new models;) -- pn (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 4811 Defense Archer

(...) not (...) stores (...) Go to ZB, they are usually not in the Lego section but actually in the little bins up at the front of the store where they try to get those last minute childrens "impulse" sales. That's where I have found them at least. (...) (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Announcing: new Ancient page

(...) as (...) So, the seferts have the "leather" caps w/visor up, like white one in the snowspeeder set? Is that it? If so, then yes, its not the best solution to the ancient helm problem. I wasn't exactly planning a mutillation excursion on Lego (...) (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Some silly uses for all those extra treasure chests

(...) OK, Hi Ravi! (...) Well, Me2... usually... (...) Ugh... I only have barely enough coins to fill up one treasure chest (not anywhere near how much I want). OTOH, I have much more facet gems than the average AFOL... (collecting belville is (...) (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Thanks for voting!

(...) Congrats, Pawel! You really deserve this, your site is extremely cool! -Shiri (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Some silly uses for all those extra treasure chests

<snip> (...) Shiri, Don't forget. Don't throw out the spur that holds the gold coins together when you open the set. This makes for a cool little gold nugget and helps to fill up those treasure chests. Another idea is to fill the bottom of the (...) (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Announcing: new Ancient page

Erik: (...) territory. Do you have a harbour I can visit? ;-) Play well, Jacob ---...--- -- E-mail: sparre@cats.nbi.dk -- -- Web...: <URL: (URL) > -- ---...--- (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 4811 Defense Archer

(...) Sometimes (but not always) the polybags are close to the entrance of a store. However, if you simply can't find them anywhere, and you're planning on ordering a whole bunch, you might want to try and order from TCS, The Construction Site. (...) (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Some silly uses for all those extra treasure chests

(...) Right, I've been keeping those, but I've only started recently... There's also the spur that holds the silver daggers together - same idea, silver nugget. (...) Cool! I'm taking notes ;-) -Shiri (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Some silly uses for all those extra treasure chests

(...) ^^^^^^ Now there's a word I haven't heard in a while! Specifically "Your Sinclair" magazine around 1987-1993.. do you remember where you got it from? :) Richard (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: a couple pics....

(...) army... Looks like you've got a massive fortress back there! -Shiri (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Some silly uses for all those extra treasure chests

(...) The LEGO purist in me has risen up on occasion and lamented that the gold coins even exist...what was wrong with using yellow 1x1 rounds like they used to? Not only are they close enough to be gold coins, but they could be used for other (...) (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Some silly uses for all those extra treasure chests

(...) Yep, that's true... When I was little (well, littler :-) I used the yellow transparent 1x1 rounds (dots) - my cousin and I had a currency system we used for our games. 2 red trans. dots - rubies - were equal to one clear dot (a diamond). Trans (...) (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Haunted Houses- I need graphics

Hello, My name is Alex Farlie. I DO NOT WORK FOR TLG/TLC. I am however working on developing a haunted house concept to send to them. I am preparing a Director presentation to show off the idea. Problem is I need graphics-Preferably JPG. (...) (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle)

  Re: 4811 Defense Archer

(...) My local Toys R Us has some, and I think a couple of the Fred Meyers do. Sincerely, Timbo (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Announcing: new Ancient page

(...) My territory is only as far up as 4th century Gaul, and it's main worry is Germans crossing the Rhenus, but you are welcome to try! Maybe I should make several parallel pages to collect sourcebook material for separate groups like Greeks, (...) (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 4811 Defense Archer

(...) not (...) stores (...) It always seems to go east to west, so California sees these things late. I'm in SoCal and though I've been looking, I haven't seen this yet. Boy, don't you hate it when they say look in this store, but give you no clue (...) (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: About the sages (was Re: All of those [adventurer] minifigs)

(...) Oooh, good way to explain the presence and purpose of these structures, and the interactions between visitors to the posts and those who live there. Also a good way to present your chapters, as stories written down by the sages. (...) Very (...) (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 4811 Defense Archer

(...) Us, (...) kind. Another Californian from the Los Angeles area here. I have never seen a Defense Archer or even King Leo's big, new castle. We on the west coast were just born to suffer. Tony (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: About the sages (was Re: All of those [adventurer] minifigs)

(...) Well, I didn't count how many lines - but I have lots and lots of backstory notes in my head... Just waiting to materialize into a narrative, like yours. Right now I have a 7-part narrative that opens my story (the parts are just for comfort (...) (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: ... treasure chests

(...) Check out "(URL) not included. Some assembly required.) Thanks for the cool idea, Shiri. Franklin (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Haunted Houses- I need graphics

(...) As I remeber, the halloween contest had some very well thought out entries, try visiting their site. The address escapes me now, but there is a link on craig's page. -John Rudy (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Some silly uses for all those extra treasure chests

(...) :) (...) Umm... am I the only one that doesn't know what a SNOT is? Apparently something with no studs on top but a side stud? And it's got a stud hole on the bottom? I'm picturing a 1x1 headlight piece without the top stud... that can't be (...) (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: ... treasure chests

(...) I like yours! I had a different approach, but yours is a bit less messy. See mine here: (URL)Thanks for the cool idea, Shiri. Y'welcome! -Shiri (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Some silly uses for all those extra treasure chests

(...) the (...) you (...) something (...) No. I meant a 1x1 brick with a side stud - except I didn't know what to call it. I do now, tho'... See here: (URL) (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: ... treasure chests

(...) Very Nice! Now the pigs ... ? -- pn (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: ... treasure chests

(...) Franklin's, of course! Sorry, I don't have the pieces to make one... -Shiri (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Haunted Houses- I need graphics

Um, here's a lot of ideas from last year's halloween design contest (URL) "Horror" section's 2nd entry is a haunted house by Robert Phillip (...) -- dave (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle)

  Re: ... treasure chests

(...) Woo! I'll use this one for feeding my animals... (...) before they enter the temple. (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  new critters - sheep!

"(URL) top half of the image shows how to build a minifig-scale sheep, and the bottom half shows how to buil a a minifig-scale lamb. Please LMKWYT. Thanks, Franklin Franklin W. Cain | fwcain@yahoo.com | (URL) | (URL) OF MY EMAIL ADDRESS FOR (...) (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: new critters - sheep!

(...) That is soooo cute! I love these and now I'll have to make a herd... not to mention a shepardess to go with them... :-) (Oh no... another character to keep track of... I think I have about 15 personalized characters, it's just too much! ;) (...) (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: new critters - sheep!

(...) Baaaaa! Where's the black sheep? :-) Can a spigot or something be used for a tail? Bruce (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: new critters - sheep!

(...) Now this I like. I could really use these in my minifig scale sheep station I am working on. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: new critters - sheep!

(...) Never! I ran a role-playing game once where I had a text file several pages long containing short, 1-3 line descriptions of all of the characters that had shown up. Ever. Including the guy whose single appearance was when one of the characters (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: new critters - sheep!

(...) Precisely. I have too much on my mind, and I'm trying to focus on a main tale to tell in my storyline, only I keep becoming sidetracked by all these cool, sweet and totally meaningless ideas for more stories. Ugh! (...) Well, I'm not sure what (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: new critters - sheep!

(...) Absolutely brilliant. I like it. Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: About the sages (was Re: All of those [adventurer] minifigs)

(...) Hey, what a wonderfull idea! I hadn't actually thought about the Sages that way, they were just another group of characters interacting in Auren. I've been wondering what would be the best way to introduce certain important historical facts. (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 4811 Defense Archer

(...) I had a feeling that we Californians were at the long end of the Lego supply line. The people at my Toys R Us did not even know what the polybags were. Damned uncivilized, if you ask me. You can find a few of the King Leo's big castles in (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Some silly uses for all those extra treasure chests

(...) I always (and still do) use the trans-yellow as topaz. :) Now that there are cut gems, I use them as uncut, or rough, gems. :) (...) Darn, I need a lot to cover the floor of my Dragon's lair... (...) Yup, that face on it is the maker's seal. (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: new critters - sheep!

(...) ...or make a whole bunch and call them all "Dolly"! later ~ craig~ (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 4811 Defense Archer

(...) I live a state over (Arizona), and I've seen several dozen of the King Leos castle here. Still looking for the Archer, but my friend has one... Rob (The Newbie) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Black Falcon's Fortress

I really want to get my hands on this set, more important the minifigs from it. Help me out. (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 4811 Defense Archer

(...) Perhaps someone is gulping them up by the dozen... I snarfed all visible at my TRU (New York City 14th St) and informed the cashier they were out. I would love to trade a large quantity (say 12) of Defense Archers for the Johnny Thunder raft (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 4811 Defense Archer

Oops, I posted a trade offer in castle by mistake. How long does the transformation into a pillar of salt take? (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  2000 catalog page 16

Ok, I've been wondering about this for a while, but there's something right in the center of the picture on page 16 of the 2000 catalog that's been bugging me. It's a model/set (?) of a horse-drawn treasure chest. It has the same wheel theme as the (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Water S`prite

On my home page there is now a picture of a watersprite that I have been working on. Erik will have to run into him(her?) someday. LMKWYT. James from Oz (URL) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Fright Knights playing cards (was: Re: My personal FOTW)

(...) Yeah: The prices! :) They're discounted from S@H prices, but for sets currently on store shelves, they're still in the same realm as TRU and a little more expensive than a Wal-Mart or Target-like store. I was actually a little disappointed. (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.games, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 2000 catalog page 16

(...) :) There was a bit of discussion on that issue when the 2000 catalog came out... It's certainly not a currently available set, nor does it appear that this set will be available in 2000. The only Knight's Kingdom set not listed in the catalog (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: new critters - sheep!

(...) Guildenstern (...) <time to delurk> Shiri, you are getting sleepy, you are forgetting what you wrote, and everyone who read this will forget it too. You will all wait for my story, and see if you can find the secrets i put in :) You could say (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Some silly uses for all those extra treasure chests

(...) Well i have 2 full with precious little gems i wouldn't ming getting belville but i really don't want any belvillians (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Polybag vs Boxed

This is my first official post to Lugnet but I have been lurking for quite a while. Up here in Canada I have yet to find a 4811 archer. A few message seem to imply that the set also comes under number 4801. What exactly is the difference if any? (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Survey...

(...) It's set 6086-- its name got changed somewhere in the middle of its production run, possibly due to pressure from TSR. Check (URL) lists it as Black Knight's Castle, but the catalog graphic says Dungeon Master's Castle. -JDF (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Black Falcon's Fortress

(...) Hi Nan, I don't own the BFF but believe me, I want to. I'd suggest you post this in .market.buy-sell-trade, because people who are likely to read .castle and have BFF will probably want to keep it... Just my 2 cents, HTH, Shiri (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Polybag vs Boxed

(...) There was some confusion when the set first appeared on www.lego.com as it appeared twice, with different numbers. It seems that 4811 is available in the US while 4801 is available in Europe. Don't know about 4801, but 4811 is definitely (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Polybag vs Boxed

(...) I had been under the impression (thanks to the 'top secret merchandise catalog') that 4801 was actually boxed, although I could be wrong. At any rate, that would be my guess as to the difference. Note that the instruction manual reads (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 2000 catalog page 16

(...) Nope, it doesn't come with any other set... (...) Well, it looks like they just threw it in... but I won't object if they make a set of it... (...) I'd love that. Make some Moo-buildings! Better yet - bring back the Dark forest sets! -Shiri (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Water S`prite

(...) I'm guessing that's rendered, not bricks? (If it is bricks - what pieces did you use?!) BTW, that chess king you've got there is nice. -Shiri (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 2000 catalog page 16

(...) Actually, the European catalog had a tiny polybag-size set with a Cowpack fig. I want to say it was #4807, and it had some kind of name like 'fire attack'. This might be on the LEGO website - it was for a while, then it was removed. It's (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 4811 Defense Archer

(...) Trade offers, especially that spawn out of the discussion, aren't particularly wrong. It depends on the group, and the level of tolerance for such, mostly. loc.uk has actually discussed, and set rough guidelines for trades allowed. All the (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.admin.council)

  Re: 2000 catalog page 16

(...) You are indeed correct sir! It actually appears to come with the 'lead' bull knight rather than the 'timmy' knight... AND it comes with the old style wagon wheels instead of the brown 4x4 rounds! The description is "A small but harmful attack (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 2000 catalog page 16

(...) Timmy knight... that's an interesting concept... (Timmy = noble?! :-) (...) Yay! Cheap way to make wagons! (...) LOL! TLC is again(st) violent... ;-) (...) I wonder what will they call 'em this time? -Shiri (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 4811 Defense Archer

(...) I haven't had a problem finding any of the other Knight's Kingdom stuff - Walmart, Target, K-Mart, TRU, KB Toyworks all have a complete stock in SoCal. It's just the defense archer I haven't seen anywhere yet. It was released later, so I (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 2000 catalog page 16

In lugnet.castle, David Eaton writes: <snip> (...) I wouldn't mind having that set in the States. It would be a nice cheap way to build a bull army other than the Defense Archer. It is a little odd that is it the Bull Leader though. I just wish they (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Water S`prite

(...) Sweet. Very good rendering, too. I had to double check to make sure it wasn't a photo! Which it wasn't - but wow do I wish those pieces existed in trans-blue! :( James (URL) getting paid for this --> Alladvantage.com Sign up via me, the (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Polybag vs Boxed

(...) I've seen these in several places up here in Canada - Zellers, TRU, mostly. Haven't bought any, though - I find the polybags are a bit too steep to get when not on sale. James (URL) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Gail Storm/Pippin Reed face - thoughts

About that Gail Storm face... (y'know, brown, curly hair, sweet expression) I really like that face. I have a character that fits the face really well. After thinking out a bit more of my story (for .castle, developing slowly) I realized that I'd (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.castle)

  lugnet.org.castle.castle-world?

OK. Something that came out of a recent debate was that there is at least one person besides me who has decreased activity in lugnet.castle due to the preponderance of Castle World posts. Therefore, I'd like to propose that Castle World get it's own (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: 2000 catalog page 16

(...) wagon (...) to (...) it (...) According to the LEGO Castle page's shockwave movie thing-a-ma-jig, the Bull Leader's name is Cedric. It ought to be something like Baron Von Moo or Augustus Von Bovine. =) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 2000 catalog page 16

(...) about (...) *somewhere*... (...) They ought to make some Moo Men pasture playsets, them being cow-boys and all. ;-) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: 2000 catalog page 16

(...) Cedric? Now where is that name familiar from... Ah, I know... this book called "Time Cat" mentions a Cerdic Longtooth, leader of the Britons around 55 BC...the book is fiction but has lots of RL references, like Leonardo Da-Vinci. I wonder if (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [CW] Some fun minifigures on today's update

A big hearty THANKS to all of you for all of the wonderful and positive feedback on my custom minifigs. I've got some more in the works and hopefully they will be as entertaining. Thanks again. (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 2000 catalog page 16

(...) Time Cat. Lloyd Alexander? Bruce (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 2000 catalog page 16

(...) That's the one! I liked the book. Although by the print size it seems to be for smaller-than-me kids... not that I care, my english reading level is adaptable... :-) -Shiri FUT o-t.fun (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: 2000 catalog page 16

(...) It makes one wonder... Where are the cow-girls (or would they be milkmaids?)? :) Jeff (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: 2000 catalog page 16

(...) After the recent mention of Sid... I'd guess they went to join Jessie over in the new Disney-world sets that those townies want... ;-) -Shiri FUT o-t.fun (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Cedric was: 2000 catalog page 16

(...) Cedric is a trusty old Anglo-Saxon name but it sounds fictional in 55 BC. Maybe this Cedric was time traveling? 55 BC was when Caesar was in Britannia concluding his miserable expedition. The relevant books are available in Penguin editions (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Cedric was: 2000 catalog page 16

(...) Actually, it's the guy who meets him who's time-travelling. Or 'Visiting', as the cat calls it... (...) Yep, the cat and his kid travel with the Roman Legion, with the cat being a mascot or whatever... they get seperated from their group at a (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Some silly uses for all those extra treasure chests

(...) Shiri, check this out: (URL) is the list of all current LDraw parts, with their names and pictures. Most people can recognize them, or you can post a link to the picture. :) When in doubt, just describe how you've seen it used. :) Jeff, (...) (25 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Some silly uses for all those extra treasure chests

(...) LOL!! Where's QOTD when you need it?! :) Jeff, "Thallid Lord" ICQ #66153738 (URL) (25 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: lugnet.org.castle.castle-world?

Just what about Castle World isn't castle related??? you want to talk about building.. go to .build, that's what it's for. .Castle is for anything castle related, the front webpage even states: lugnet.castle– LEGO SYSTEM Castle™: products (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: lugnet.org.castle.castle-world?

(...) The administration and organizational details, which I hope would be the only things that get moved. The Castle World creations and storylines and stuff - anything that's actually Castle-related, that is - would still remain here. While you (...) (25 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: lugnet.org.castle.castle-world?

(...) The long threads about how to organize it, what the map should be like, the debates and almost-unpleasantness that came up over that stuff. At a guess. Also, it could be argued (and in fact, I did, in another post) that the fiction and story (...) (25 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Polybag vs Boxed

(...) the (...) rate, (...) manual (...) knowing of (...) anyone (...) one (...) The boxed version I got my hands on was marked 4801. Also available (limited availability I believe) are similarly sized sets 4806 and 4807. Of these only 4806 is (...) (25 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Castle World

Hello, I am new to this site and this is my first post. Anyways, I was wondering if anyone could tell me how I join Castle World? I am working on a castle right now and have some pretty good ideas. I e-mailed a picture of my signature character to (...) (25 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact