 Castle / 3173
Re: 2000 catalog page 16
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 2000 16:24:52 GMT

In lugnet.castle, David Eaton writes:
:) There was a bit of discussion on that issue when the 2000 catalog came
out... It's certainly not a currently available set, nor does it appear that
this set will be available in 2000.
The only Knight's Kingdom set not listed in
the catalog (that I think anyone's aware of) is 4801/4811 Defense Archer
(Boxed/Polybagged).

Actually, the European catalog had a tiny polybag-size set with a Cowpack
fig. I want to say it was #4807, and it had some kind of name like 'fire
attack'.

This might be on the LEGO website - it was for a while, then it was
removed.  It's probably back now since all the other 2000 stuff is.

TLC likes their flamethrowers, don't they?

Yeah, Dark Forest was probably the shortest lived castle theme-- I'd love it if
something similar returned for 2001... I don't have nearly enough forest-type
guys. :)

Me too!  Well, they did bring the Forestmen back as Dark Forest...maybe
it'll happen again?  I can only hope.