 Off-Topic / Fun / 4630
Re: Lloyd Alexander books (was:Re: 2000 catalog page 16)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 00:04:26 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Erik Olson writes:

Hmm, which book is Phlewder Phlam in?

I can't remember, but I had a heckuva time finding a copy.  It is similar to
The Foundling and Coll and his White Pig, in that it tells about Fflewddur
Fflam's life before he appeared in the Prydain Chronicles.  I think the title
had his name in it, though.  I'll see if I can find what it is, though.

BTW, Anyone else notice Eilonwy's appearance in Time Cat?  :)

One of Lloyd Alexander's one-of-a-kind books is:
The Marvelous Misadventures of Sebastian. Though I liked the Prydain books a
lot, this no-magic tale was weirdly fun.

Which one is that one?  It sounds familiar...

Jeff