 Off-Topic / Fun / 4629
Re: Lloyd Alexander books (was:Re: 2000 catalog page 16)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 2000 23:56:52 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Jeff Stembel writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Shiri Dori writes:

Sounds like I've got a lot of reading to catch up on ;-)

Ya gotta be careful when you ask us fantasy fans what to read, 'cause there is
a lot of good stuff out there, and many of us are bookwyrms.  ;)  We'll flood
you with suggestions.  :)

Hey, I'm a bookwyrm too - 'cept I don't have any time! Arrgh!

Well, I've also got a lot of homework to catch up on...

Eeeww...  I hate homework.  :P

Tell me about it... C:

Thanks for the suggestion! I still have to finish "Wizard of Earthsea" before
I can start anything else, tho' - it's loaned from my ESL teacher and I have
to get it back, or they'll have my head... ;-)

That's another good series.  :)  I haven't had a chance to read the fourth
book
yet, though.  :(

I haven't had a chance to read the fourth either. Or the third, or second, for
that matter. I've barely started the first... ;-P

-Shiri