 Castle / 3187
Re: 2000 catalog page 16
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 2000 20:35:04 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.castle, Nathan McDowell writes:
According to the LEGO Castle page's shockwave movie thing-a-ma-jig, the Bull
Leader's name is Cedric.

Cedric? Now where is that name familiar from...
Ah, I know... this book called "Time Cat" mentions a Cerdic Longtooth, leader
of the Britons around 55 BC...the book is fiction but has lots of RL
references, like Leonardo Da-Vinci. I wonder if there's any connection, or did
TLC just randomly name the guy?

It ought to be something like Baron Von Moo or
Augustus Von Bovine. =)

LOL...
-Shiri

Time Cat.  Lloyd Alexander?