 Castle / 3174
Re: 4811 Defense Archer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.admin.council
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 2000 16:35:12 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Erik Olson writes:
Oops, I posted a trade offer in castle by mistake. How long does the
transformation into a pillar of salt take?

Trade offers, especially that spawn out of the discussion, aren't particularly
wrong.  It depends on the group, and the level of tolerance for such, mostly.
loc.uk has actually discussed, and set rough guidelines for trades allowed.

All the same, they should generally go in .b-s-t unless it happens to be
pertinant to, or spring from, the discussion. (in which case it should
probably still be cross-posted, but no big worry)

No, the 'pillar of salt' treatment is reserved for misplaced auction posts. ;)

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/

[XFUT .admin.council, just in case, but I don't think this needs to be debated
endlessly]