 Castle / 3114
Re: 4811 Defense Archer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 6 Mar 2000 08:02:36 GMT

In lugnet.castle, John Robert Blaze Kanehl writes:
In lugnet.castle, Bruce Duncan writes:
I have been looking for the Knight's Kingdom Defense Archer sets, but can not
find them anywhere.  Has anyone seen this set released elsewhere?  The stores
I have tried have all of the other Knight's Kingdom sets, but not this one.

I don't know where you live....but here in NY state, Ames stores had 25% off
Lego today and are running a Buy-one-get-one at 50% off sale this
Wednesday....they had a couple dozen of the defense archer polybags mixed in
w/the Arctic theme snowmobile polybags ....

I am in Chico, CA.,which is in northern California.  I've tried the Toys R Us,
Kmart, Walmart, and Target chains, but had no luck.  Is anyone else in
California having the same problem?  I have not seen ANY polybags of any kind.