 Castle / 3156
Re: 4811 Defense Archer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 2000 03:27:21 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Tony A. Rowe writes:
In lugnet.castle, Bruce Duncan writes:
I am in Chico, CA.,which is in northern California.  I've tried the Toys R • Us,
Kmart, Walmart, and Target chains, but had no luck.  Is anyone else in
California having the same problem?  I have not seen ANY polybags of any
kind.

Another Californian from the Los Angeles area here.  I have never seen a
Defense Archer or even King Leo's big, new castle.  We on the west coast were
just born to suffer.

I live a state over (Arizona), and I've seen several dozen of the King Leos
castle here.  Still looking for the Archer, but my friend has one...

Rob (The Newbie)