 Castle / 18472
Re: why do people hate builders
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 12 Nov 2003 02:58:08 GMT

I have never had that problem, and i am 17, but have often had friends tell me
that my Lego hobby was "for kids" i never really acknowledged it at all because
i am having fun building. My parents have never really tried to keep me from
building, but when there is a mess they aren't very fond about my hobby :)

The only reason i can think that your parents don't like your lego building is
that it interrupts with social interaction. If that is the case it is merely the
parents wanting you to get out and not dabble in one certain thing all day. If
that is the reason, try and limit how often you build and for how long, it is
good to have variety in your life. Plus, when you are out, you can get some
really good inspiration for building :)

If that isn't the case you need to let your parents know that it is something
you enjoy doing and that it relaxes you. It is a leisure activity for you.

sorry i dont have anything else to say, but i am sure there are plenty of others
who have gone through what you are going through.