 Castle / 18197
Re: Castle = yes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 8 Oct 2003 04:07:48 GMT

Good morning!

   Can I go off on a bit of a rant here (not against Lenny, just in general)? When the heck did our society become so centered on movies?!?!?! (...) We only care about people who watch movies.

Sad but true.

   P.S. I personally don’t want licences. I’d rather see TLC develop free-form castles without set story lines and let the builders use their own imaginations. Call me an idealistic fool.

That’s what I am.

Bye
Jojo