 Castle / 18179
Re: Castle = yes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 7 Oct 2003 16:11:33 GMT

Yes can be interpreted in so many ways.

I think yes means:

Yes, we have not forgotten about castle.
Yes, we will release more castle legends.
And Yes, we are working on a new castle theme which will be released some time
in the future (Remember, most themes are designed several years in advance)

I hope the back to basics approach applies to the castle theme also.

We are tired of burps, large pieces, wacky minifig heads, etc.  I want a good
solid castle theme that focuses on more realistic castles, buildings,
minifigures, and accessories.  Simple storylines such as King Arthur and Robin
Hood work.  We do not need things like fright knights.  We do not even need "bad
guys"  Two equally supported factions would be fine.  Since we are a vocal
group, I believe that people at TLG are aware of our thoughts.

I have definitely not been disappointed with many recent LEGO sets and the
Legends.  I think I will be equally pleased with the new Castle theme.

Ben