 Castle / 16865
Re: Trebuchets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 13 May 2003 17:37:01 GMT

not trying to be rude here, but usually when i've got a question like this,
the first thing i do is go to http://www.brickshelf.com and do a search.

here's what i found:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/search.cgi?q=trebuchet&stype=fi

yields what appears to be 5 different trebuchet designs.

also, search lugnet itself.
http://news.lugnet.com/?q=trebuchet

of course this is every message with the word in it, but perusing through it
can give a good indication of trebuchet creations posted to lugnet.

hope this all help
-vive le crackhead

In lugnet.castle, Michael Bosch writes:
Has anyone ever made one?  Anybody got pix?  Thanks!

Mike