 Castle / 16918
Re: Trebuchets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 20 May 2003 21:01:49 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Michael Bosch writes:
Has anyone ever made one?  Anybody got pix?  Thanks!

Mike

Well with everyone having so much fun
on the topic I had to add my two bricks.

Two 9v Battery Boxes(with bat's). I was interested
in seeing if the adding of wheels (mentioned on Nova)
made diff on range. Not much with out a sling but...
It does allow you to remove more supports !!!!

Yep, Try the v3 model and try: free, with wheels and
last try holding or attaching base firmly. It will
break if it is not allowed to rock or roll off some
of the momentum.

Best
DaveG