 Castle / 16910
Re: Trebuchets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 19 May 2003 16:28:06 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Brian H. Nielsen writes:
  As I mentioned I wanted to do in my other post, I've changed to a braided
sling pocket and it made a big difference, both in ease of setup and
distance.  It now throws about 6 feet.  Time to see what sling length and
end hook gives the best performance before I change how the weight on the
arm is distributed.

Brian

That's where my trebuchet wouldn't work, that darned sling!  The shape of
the trebuchet was right and I used two weight bricks for ballast, but it was
the sling that stumped me!  Any pics of the new sling?

Nathan

Lord Of The LEGO