 Castle / 15017
Re: Permanent Standard - A Medieval Town
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 5 Nov 2002 16:57:25 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Josh Wedin writes:
Hey Ben,

How's it going?  I am not offended by your project.  However, the standard
you have written is a little bit wordy, IMO.  It is a bit hard to follow and
keep track of what the standard actually is.  I realize that what you posted
is just a rough draft.  Perhaps if you rewrote it as a list of guidlines.

Thanks for the good ideas Josh.  I started a new thread with a condensed
suggestion list.  It is extremely open to change and addition/subtraction of
suggestions (none of which have to be followed).  As far as detail is
concerned, I think that as long as it looks like a medieval building it is
ok.  No fancy details are required.

Ben