 Castle / 14964
Re: Permanent Standard - A Medieval Town
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 3 Nov 2002 05:32:23 GMT

I have a bad feeling about forming a double standard.  I know I have
recently been out of loop here - my job has gotten me busy lately - but I
don't understand the nitpickityness of the .castlers.  I have seen people
believing the MM Standard as a law, not as a guideline as it should be.  I
wish and hope that people will come to see the marketplace standard as that
- a guideline.

I written a separate post to further clarify my thoughts.  Please see it.

Jeremy