 Castle / 15018
15017  |  15019
Subject:
M. Marketplace standard question...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 5 Nov 2002 17:34:19 GMT

Hi builders, planners, et al.
I have a few questions about the Marketplace standards.
1) The road overhang can only overlap by 1 stud right, but how high?  How
much clearance is needed for men on horseback, carts, carriages, wagons, etc
that may come rolling down the street. Should there be a standard of 8
bricks or so up before the building can overhang into the street? I don't
remember seeing this mentioned elsewhere.

2) Same question, but for the back alley. Is overhang allowed there, and if
so, how high?

BEN GATRELLE