 Castle / 15023
Re: M. Marketplace standard question...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 6 Nov 2002 05:11:49 GMT

My thoughts exactly.  Good job, Erick.

Josh

In lugnet.castle, Erick Jensen writes:
I think the general answer in the MM for unanswered questions is, you figure
it out.  If your over hang needs to be big, go ahead.  As for a rear
overhang, do you EVER plan on putting anything behind it?  If so, you really
can't put anything back there.  I think the idea about restricting overhangs
is because, if you put 2 face to face, and have large over hangs they'll hit
or touch or look dumb.  Just think realisim, would a real shop have an
overhang that's only 2 feet off the ground, or be larger than the building
itself.  So unless Jeremy or the others wants to correct me here, I say to
all untouched MM questions (those not covered on the website) do it, if it
looks nice, then it works, if not, we'll not do it again.  The point of the
restrictions is to NOT restrict.

e.