 Castle / 15022
Re: Medieval Town Suggestions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 6 Nov 2002 03:12:14 GMT

I'm curious why we need such a project?  Don't we all just build these
things anyways?  Whatever, my only suggestion is this, stay small.  Why
don't you guys just build Marketshops that are "permanent".  You could call
them 'buildings' and they could be churches or houses or whatever.  Seems
silly to put so much work and energy into a copycat project.

e.