 Castle / 13015 (+20)
  Re: Introducing the Introduction!

(...) Thanks. However, I, being a student (middle school) can get it for 99 dollars! Another thing to add next to by digicam for my birthday... John Kruer (22 years ago, 26-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  2 MOCs on Brickshelf

Hi everybody, 2 MOCs of mine have been photo'd and placed on Brickshelf. While I'm still in the process of making pictures of another MOC I'd like to place on the web, I don't know when this will be finished. So I decided on this post to announce my (...) (22 years ago, 26-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Brickshelf Pictures

Hi Tamy, "Mookie" <Mookie1@telocity.com> wrote in message news:3CC2200A.8DC519...ity.com... (...) Before I got this camera I made LEGO pictures with my scanner. So with all it's drawbacks having this camera is still an improvement for me, I can now (...) (22 years ago, 26-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Brickshelf Pictures

(...) I know that feeling, considering the number the bricks I could have gotten for the money I spent on the camera, though where's the fun when you can't show off what you did build too? I'm not complaining in the least about the pictures you've (...) (22 years ago, 27-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Introducing the Introduction!

(...) Well, no one else seems to want to correct you here, so here goes. Just because your website is non-profit does not mean it is "exempt from any sort of copyright law." So using that song is legally a violation of copyright law. Does that mean (...) (22 years ago, 27-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Introducing the Introduction!

(...) This topic has already been addressed in lugnet, and I've come up with this conclusion. If someone replies with a thanks to a reply, but they don't reply with thanks to my reply, I'd be a little hurt. While I'm sure they did not mean to offend (...) (22 years ago, 27-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Introducing the Introduction!

(...) Just thought I'd point out here that while there are benefits to getting a Lugnet membership, this isn't one of them. There's no limit to how much any non-member can post either. Providing for those things you said of course. Ben Roller (22 years ago, 27-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.publish)

  Re: 2 MOCs on Brickshelf

<snip> Those are really nice MOCs! I really like your house. It looks really nice and pretty, with its colors and flowerboxes. Excellent piece of art. Your cathedrial is really interesting, too. Really large... and tall. Welcome! John Kruer (22 years ago, 28-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Introducing the Introduction!

(...) Pick a font, any font. And then stick with it. I liked the movie (great creations!), but I'm a designer so I have to nitpick the usage of 20+ different fonts being used! :-) --Dave (jot and jab) (22 years ago, 28-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  A few questions...

Alot of questions: Which castle wall color do think is best? Which castle set is the one you like the most? (out of any eara) There arn't any light grey castle corner walls available in current sets, right? Out of the little sets of the current (...) (22 years ago, 28-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A few questions...

(...) You know, I really like the Yellow Tudor walls! They're perfect for old victorian style architecture. (especially if you're trying to recreate english homesteads, or a really awesome medieval villiage :) (...) You know, I would have to go with (...) (22 years ago, 28-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Introducing the Introduction!

Ya know, using just one font for something that is artistic doesn't sound good to me... beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and I happen to like the different fonts. He picked fonts that to me enhance the feeling of what he's trying to say. Using (...) (22 years ago, 28-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A few questions...

(...) Yeah, I really like those too. Unfortunantly, there's practiclly no way to get them that I could afford. (...) Yeah... I have the instructions for one (don't ask...)And I really like it. (...) So how do you build? (just wonderering. I know you (...) (22 years ago, 28-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Introducing the Introduction!

(...) But good resale because everyone likes white. :-) I think 20 different fonts may be a bit much. I think one font in just one size may be too boring. I tend to use one or 2 at most and get variety by using bold, italic, etc. and varying (...) (22 years ago, 28-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.publish)

  Re: 2 MOCs on Brickshelf

Both very nice although I think a horse might have suited the Cathedral better. My fav by far was the Tudor house, very nice and woodsy looking (not part of a village). God Bless, Nathan (22 years ago, 28-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A few questions...

(...) I am not really that impressed with the yellow Tutor wall, so my pick is definitely the red one. Real pretty, and its great that it comes in the Guarded Inn. (...) I think my favorite set is the King's Mountain Fortress. A lovely little (...) (22 years ago, 29-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A few questions...

(...) I used 'em for school projects whenever possible. In the 6th grade I made a "house of the future" for a school project. In 11th grade I made a mechanical car model for math class and calculated gear ratios, distance travelled, and the sine (...) (22 years ago, 29-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.people)

  New release of Castle series

Not considering the Harry Porter theme as a Castle theme, am I right to say that Lego has not release any new Castle sub-theme since the King Leo and Cedric the Bull sub-theme in 2000? P.S. Anyone can tell me on around which month Lego is going to (...) (22 years ago, 29-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A few questions...

(...) Light grey is what I prefer building my castles in. If they were available in Tan or dark greay (in bulk), those colours coudl make for great colours for large stone buildings. But use whatever YOU think looks best. I've seen some great look (...) (22 years ago, 29-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New release of Castle series

(...) Lego hasn't released any full blown castle series since then, but two individual sets the old Guarded Inn (rerelesed), and the new Blacksmith's Shop are both availbale now. Not only are they among the best lego sets available now, they are (...) (22 years ago, 29-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact