 Castle / 11190 (+20)
  Re: New here, introducing myself

Hi James, "James Brown" <galliard@shades-of-night.com> wrote in message news:Go77s7.2F7@lugnet.com... (...) [snip] (...) Thanks for commenting! Tan is a very nice color in my opinion, it mixes very well with most other colors. Building this MOC was (...) (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.people.newbie, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Light'Ader

(...) Thanks :) Yeah - I think I will release the 2.0 version after going home this weekend. I *should* be working on my keep (which I plan to enter in the ISCC), but it's not due till the 31st - tons of time left ;) Build her a little lighthouse, (...) (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: question about brick modification

(...) thanks for the input pawel. today i just made two new buildings, a revamped house for Domino Minola and a barracks for the NA (deeply inspired by andrian drake's stone dragon clan's barracks).. im gonna photo those and do some more news!! (...) (23 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Anyone working on any Massive castle projects???

Hi, Doyle. I had been wondering the same some time ago. I also wondered if there were still people out there working on a large yellow castle. Being the proud owner of two classic LEGO castles, I have always built yellow castles. The gray parts were (...) (23 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: more backstory now online!

(...) I'm playing catch up, so please forgive me. VERY cool stuff Jay. Somehow I missed chapter 2 being released, but now I've read it. I love it so far. The different crystals are very cool as well. It would seem we're in for a very complex story, (...) (23 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MOC: Wizard's Tower

(...) In my ever an ongoing quest to reply to things I liked, I gotta say... well... ditto! I have nothing new to contribute except a me too. VERY cool stuff here Chris. --Anthony (23 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle)

  Re: I doubt anybody is interested but...

(...) I've rendered two fully articulated dragons. I've spend countless hours in front of my computer playing with MLCAD. I wouldn't touch that with a ten foot pole, my computer would die! Beyond that, I've tried, but I can't build anything original (...) (23 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Small Medieval City Building

(...) For being mere facades, these are great. For something so small, you've put a lot of detail into it, I expecially love the 3D detail, the arch above the door frame, the columns around the windows. Very cool. I can just see a city filled with (...) (23 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Light'Ader

(...) love it, and I STILL can't wait to see it attached to the city (wink, wink, nudge nudge, *COUGH*). Oh, and that lighthouse keeper. Armed to the teeth. Gotta protect the flame from those nasty raiders trying to roast their unholy weenies! (...) (23 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  A New Project to Check Out

Hey everyone! Just thought I'd announce this: After much thought I decided I wasn't happy about how the first 2 chapters of the "10th crystal saga" turned out. Therefore, I'll be reshooting pictures for the story over the holiday break. But to add (...) (23 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A New Project to Check Out

(...) Jay, You've got some cool stuff up there! I think the 10th Crystal poster (URL) great, just like a promotional movie poster. The background descriptions for each of the crystals are neat, and the variety of people that you have constructed is (...) (23 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: NEW 2002!!! MONSTERS!!! YODA!!!

(...) These new sets sound ok, but I bet they'll all include some pointless figs, such as *yet another* cameraman! When is TLG going to put out some Studio sets that are actually useful. How about some lighting rigs that actually light up?! I know (...) (23 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Anyone working on any Massive castle projects???

(...) Hi, Yes please do I want to see your large Yellow castle. I love castle building and its really the only type of building I do with Lego. P.S. I love the rain and fog! I wished it did so where I am now, unfortunately California Never Rains! (...) (23 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Anyone working on any Massive castle projects???

(...) I am going to be starting to work on a (city) hall for my Lego Town. I am using some Castle elements, and a vast amount of bulk bricks..... I want it to "feel" like it belongs in a town, but yet have all the ancient look of a midieval-type (...) (23 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Small Medieval City Building

(...) (23 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: Small Medieval City Building

Sorry for the double post. Rendered Instructions and DAT file now available, if anyone is interested. (URL) sure that I made FAR too many steps, but I figure using BrickShelf, people can just skip to what they want to see anyway. Thanks to Jeff Boen (...) (23 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: Small Medieval City Building

----- Original Message ----- From: "Anthony Sava" <savatheaggie@yahoo.com> (...) you've put a (...) the door (...) city (...) them out (...) house effect, (...) Thanks Anthony, Actually, through the magic of virtual Lego (using MLCad in particular) (...) (23 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A New Project to Check Out

(...) (URL) black and white can speak louder than color ever could :) -- Pawel (23 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New here, introducing myself

[X-posted to .castle] (Did I do this OK?) Hi Pawel, "Pawel Nazarewicz" <verneer@utk.edu> wrote in message news:Go91IJ.BJ9@lugnet.com... (...) [snip] (...) Thanks! I can surely return the compliment for the lighthouse you posted recently. You seem to (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.people.newbie)

  "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com

Hi everyone - I was just fooling around on lego.com and found something that may be of interest: (URL) not heard of this, and a quick search here on Lugnet didn't turn up anything - is this a new, heretofore unknown release? In any case, way to go (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact