 Castle / 11196
Re: I doubt anybody is interested but...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 13 Dec 2001 11:33:06 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Mark Nelson writes:
Greetings.

I just thought I'd let folks know that I posted a teaser to my upcoming
Citadel: Castle Newcastle.

PLMKWYT of the progress so far. You can see it at:

Mark Nelson

I've rendered two fully articulated dragons.  I've spend countless hours in
front of my computer playing with MLCAD.  I wouldn't touch that with a ten foot
pole, my computer would die!  Beyond that, I've tried, but I can't build
anything original in MLCAD.  You certainly are a better man than me, cool
stuff!

--Anthony