 Castle / 11100
Re: I doubt anybody is interested but...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 8 Dec 2001 03:39:31 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Mark Nelson writes:
Greetings.

I just thought I'd let folks know that I posted a teaser to my upcoming
Citadel: Castle Newcastle.

PLMKWYT of the progress so far. You can see it at:

Mark Nelson

Holy cripes, that's big.  I can't wait to see it finished out in the middle,
with a keep, and barracks, and all that good stuff.  Awesome!

-Chris