 Castle / 11101
Re: MOC: Wizard's Tower
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 8 Dec 2001 04:05:46 GMT

<putting this back in .castle, as it no longer pertains to .dear-lego>

Sorry, I should have been more specific.  I was only speaking of the
building itself, not the contents.  An empty building as fully realized as
this would be so preferrable to the hollow and vacant things that pass as
buildings in the Harry Potter line.

I agree that the HP buildings aren't so much buildings and skeletal dioramas.

Keep up the great work.  Are you planning to release any sort of
instructions or building tips to accompany this model?

Well, instructions are out of the question; I'm way too lazy to MLCAD this
whole thing.  As for building tips, there really aren't any groundbreaking
building ideas/styles in this, just good old fashioned studs-up stuff.
However, I did want a bit of a different look than the usual, which is why I
did the soffit with alternating inverse 45 deg. slopes and 1x1 cylinders of
different colors, and the battlements with slopes and cylinders.  Just a
little something to give it some flash.

-Chris

Regards,
Allan B.