 Castle / 11208
Re: New here, introducing myself
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.people.newbie
Date:
Fri, 14 Dec 2001 00:01:57 GMT

[X-posted to .castle] (Did I do this OK?)

Hi Pawel,

"Pawel Nazarewicz" <verneer@utk.edu> wrote in message
In lugnet.people.newbie, Twan Theeuwen writes: • [snip]

I really like the castle you built - very nice use of tan and grey.
It's very mystical :)

Thanks! I can surely  return the compliment for the lighthouse you
posted recently. You seem to catch a solid, sturdy look, normal
for buildings so close to a punishing and unforgiving sea, while still
keeping an elegant touch to it.
Especially inspiring for me is the way you built the surroundings:
sea, rocks etc. I think I tend to neglect this myself, while it does
add a lot to the model. Nice to be able to see a good example.

Take care, Twan.
--
Twanneman@planet.nl