 Castle / 11209
11208  |  11210
Subject:
"MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 14 Dec 2001 00:36:38 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hi everyone -

I was just fooling around on lego.com and found something that may be of
interest:

http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?id=
%7B7B7F061E%2DEE40%2D11D5%2D8027%2D0008C7CAA0DE%7D

I've not heard of this, and a quick search here on Lugnet didn't turn up
anything - is this a new, heretofore unknown release?

In any case, way to go Dan! It's a cool-looking set (and a fine value, too!)

- Paul