 Castle / 11267
Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 15 Dec 2001 22:47:16 GMT

Well, I said it over in lugnet.direct, and I'll say it here too (without
crossposting even ;) ).  This is AWESOME!  It's a great set, it's an awesome
price, I'll be buying at least one, if not more (if I hadn't just gone to
Italy AND Walt Disney World, I could buy 100 of them, but I don't think I
should do that anyway :) ).

I see my reaction when I read about this wasn't "overboard", as it fits with
many other peoples reactions.  I just couldn't get over it at all!

And yes, Pawel, one of the first things I thought of after reading about the
blacksmith was Bloodstone Castle (yes yes, I know that is totally
unfeasable, and I probably wouldn't buy one for the lack of room to build it
even if I COULD afford it :) ).

For some reason, I see a bunch of "Blacksmith Franchises" going up in
different cities now!

The only negative thought I've had about this whole announcement is this...

It almost seems too good to be real, how will they ever follow it up :)

Brett Kingery