 Castle / 11236
Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 14 Dec 2001 12:02:31 GMT

WOW! I haven't been this amazed legowise since the day I realised that
Brickfest 2001 was going to happen within spiting distance of where I live
(about 48 hours before it kicked off).

Awesome MOC, Dan, I'll need to get my hands on a few of those. It's also
great to see Lego open to this kind of thing, I can already see a new trend
of MOCs built as a possible lego product. I've never built anything myself
that I thought lego might want to use as an idea, but there's definetely a
whole new challenge now. Creating something with a great design, not
prohibitively huge/expensive, great playability, and everything, that a kid
would love as well as an AFOL is no mean challenge, and I hope that any
upcoming sets like this that Lego release will be up to the same standard
that Dan has set.

Magnus