 Castle / 11207
Re: A New Project to Check Out
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 13 Dec 2001 21:56:12 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jason Cicchini writes:
Hey everyone!
Just thought I'd announce this:
After much thought I decided I wasn't happy about how the first 2 chapters
of the "10th crystal saga" turned out. Therefore, I'll be reshooting
pictures for the story over the holiday break. But to add that little "hype"
to it I uploaded some promotional stuff onto my brickshelf account, the link
being:

Look interesting.  I like your usage of shadows in this one:

Sometimes, black and white can speak louder than color ever could :)

-- Pawel