 Castle / 11206
Re: Small Medieval City Building
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 13 Dec 2001 19:25:03 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Anthony Sava" <savatheaggie@yahoo.com>

In lugnet.castle, Andy Lynch writes:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=8856 • <snip>

For being mere facades, these are great.  For something so small, • you've put a
lot of detail into it, I expecially love the 3D detail, the arch above • the door
frame, the columns around the windows.  Very cool.  I can just see a • city
filled with these, lineing the streets.  Especially if you fleshed • them out
with interior design, but left the back wall off to get that doll • house effect,
it could be nifty.  Good work.

--Anthony

Thanks Anthony,
Actually, through the magic of virtual Lego (using MLCad in particular)
The image that is being used as the icon for the folder is actually a
whole house.  I just took the whole front, copied it and rotated it 180
degrees, placed it behind the front, and voila! :-)  I am planning on
making a more suitable rear half in the future, but for now, it looks
ok.  Hehehe.

-Andy Lynch