 Castle / 11139
Re: Small Medieval City Building
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 10 Dec 2001 12:59:09 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Chris Maddison writes:
Andy, these are great.  I've been looking for awhile now for a way to do a
large number of buildings with a small number of bricks, and it looks like
you've nailed it with these facades.  I can just see our hero and his
sidekick, striding down the streets of medieval London, houses lining both
sides...ahh. ;-)

Great work.
-Chris

Thanks Chris,
Yeah, I'd love to have a full street of houses in this scale... I ran a
search on Google using their image seach and found some pictures of
different medieval towns and I have been referring to them frequently while
building.

Thanks,
-Andy Lynch

In lugnet.castle, Andy Lynch writes: