 Castle / 11105
Re: Small Medieval City Building
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 8 Dec 2001 14:26:46 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "richard marchetti" <blueofnoon@aol.com>
To: <lugnet.castle@lugnet.com>
Sent: Saturday, December 08, 2001 7:53 AM
Subject: Re: Small Medieval City Building

In lugnet.castle, Andy Lynch writes:
Please, let me know what you think.

Simple yet elegant.  Great designs! The Bird looks as big as a condor
though...

Thanks Richard. :-)  I always think of the gray birds as hawks (even
though they still look like parrots), but there isn't much getting
around their size.

BTW, you might want to reduce the image size before posting images • like that
in the future, you're screwing folks with 600x800 screens from seeing • the
buildings all at once.

Hmmm.  Thanks for the tip.  I just opened my brickshelf account a couple
of days ago.  For some reason I thought that Brickshelf had an
intermediate scaling feature.  That is, I thought that when you
displayed a picture within the brickshelf page, it would scale it to
fit, but if you then clicked on the picture again, it would show you the
whole image.  Not sure where I got that impression... did it do that in
the past?  Anyway, I'm going to upload another smaller image, and will
watch this in the future.

Thanks again.

-Andy Lynch