 Castle / 11103
11102  |  11104
Subject:
Small Medieval City Building
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 8 Dec 2001 04:27:04 GMT

Hello everyone...
I have put a couple of simple renders of a small medieval house that I built
a few weeks ago.  It is the front half of a two story wattle and daub,
timbered  type structure (I can't remember what the type of building is
really called right now).  I am pleased with it... :-)

I have been trying to scale my structures down, as I have a tendency to try
to build these huge things that I never finish.  I think I have managed to
make something nicely scaled for minifigs.

I was building this with the idea of placing it in a moderately sized
medieval city, where the buildings are built close together.

Here's the link to the folder:

I also decided to put two of them next to each other, just changing the main
color of the building, to get a little variety.

Please, let me know what you think.

-Andy Lynch