 Castle / 11140
Re: Light'Ader
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 10 Dec 2001 13:02:00 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:
Here is my new MOC - a lighthouse that will be connected to the castle
town of Blut'Ader.  I wanted to create something small that wouldn't
steal the thunder away from the city, yet fairly realistic.

http://web.utk.edu/~pnazarew/new/

Nice work, Pawel.  Very neat little lighthouse. I like the columns you are
using now, instead of the white ones.  You are indeed right that the other ones
were too bulky.  I like the bits of grey around the tower, they add to the worn
effect.

I also included a little link section for those that are intersted in building
a lighthouse for themselves - this should provide you a good starting
place.  If you get stuck, e-mail Jason Sutherland* ;)

Let me know what you think!

-- Pawel

-Jason

Jason Spears