 Castle / 11160
Re: Light'Ader
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 10 Dec 2001 17:29:52 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:
In lugnet.castle, Adrian Drake writes:
That's a fine looking little lighthouse.  I especially like, for some odd
reason, the rock base and sea foam details.

Thanks.  I notice that a lot of work can go into the landscape around
the MOC, and it sets the tone nicely for the MOC itself.  I usually
don't have th patience for it though ...

Must ... get ... to ... MOC ... instead :)

Hehe.  The little details (also known as greeblies to the space heads) are
what really makes a model look great.  It's the things you wouldn't expect
to see, like the clams and starfish on the rocks and the sea foam, that
really  makes a model special.

Adrian
--
www.brickfrenzy.com