 Castle / 11163
Re: Light'Ader
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 10 Dec 2001 18:42:07 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Tamyra Teed writes:
Great job Pawel! I love the edited picture, makes it look all that more real.

After looking at the real ones though, and then looking back, the only thing I
would suggest is maybe make it a little taller? maybe it's just how they look in
the pics too.. though it seems a just a little short. Could be because of the
inverted slopes on the top white part also, they might be making that section of
the tower look a little smaller?  I agree with you on the white columns they were
too heavy for the top, how you changed it really made a world of difference!
Hmmm I think the reason the tower looks too short to me is because of the window,
I'm feeling that area is part of the 'house' instead of the tower, which only
makes the tower about 2 stories high and most lighthouses were I believe 3 or 4
stories tall?

Otherwise, great work! and thanks for adding me to your page :)

Tamy

Thanks!  Yeah ... I thought about making it a little taller, and based on
your advice, I think I will (hmmm ... need 1x2 white bricks).

I guess, looking back on those other buildings, I underestimated the
true size of it.  I will be adding an interior to it as well, although there
isn't really much to it ("Bed goes here, stairs here, mmmm ... done").

I'll see how it looks like after it's done.  As long as it doesn't steal the
thunder away from the main keep - the king has a complex ;)

-- Pawel