 Castle / 11134
Re: Light'Ader
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 10 Dec 2001 09:55:50 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:
Here is my new MOC - a lighthouse that will be connected to the castle
town of Blut'Ader.  I wanted to create something small that wouldn't
steal the thunder away from the city, yet fairly realistic.

http://web.utk.edu/~pnazarew/new/

I also included a little link section for those that are intersted in building
a lighthouse for themselves - this should provide you a good starting
place.  If you get stuck, e-mail Jason Sutherland* ;)

Let me know what you think!

-- Pawel

* The guy is amazing ... it's easy to overlook the sheer magnitude of his
creations.  Anyway - check them out:

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Starwarsboy5

Looks Great Pawel..... It may need some defence system incase those medieval
cogs come to invade....!!!

Kev..:  )