 Castle / 11200
Re: A New Project to Check Out
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 13 Dec 2001 14:07:49 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jason Cicchini writes:
Hey everyone!
Just thought I'd announce this:
After much thought I decided I wasn't happy about how the first 2 chapters
of the "10th crystal saga" turned out. Therefore, I'll be reshooting
pictures for the story over the holiday break. But to add that little "hype"
to it I uploaded some promotional stuff onto my brickshelf account, the link
being:

The first half of the story should be ready for viewing before the Holiday
season is over, so keep checking my brickshelf acount for more stuff to
come. The main folder link is:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=RascalKing1083

Check out the stuff there and lemme know what you think, please!
-Jay Cicchini (Rascal King)

Jay,

You've got some cool stuff up there! I think the 10th Crystal poster
looks great, just like a promotional movie poster. The background descriptions
for each of the crystals are neat, and the variety of people that you have
constructed is impressive. Do you have backgrounds for each?

One small piece of constructive criticism is that the People Map
is a little hard to read. Other than that, everything else looks really good,
and the idea of setting the story to music is pretty interesting, like having
your own soundtrack. Looking forward to more!

Steve

the_beakman@yahoo.com
The Great Desert - http://www.buffnet.net/~beakman/lego/castle/index.htm