 Castle / 11190
Re: New here, introducing myself
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people.newbie, lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 19:52:21 GMT

Hi James,

"James Brown" <galliard@shades-of-night.com> wrote in message
news:Go77s7.2F7@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.people.newbie, Twan Theeuwen writes: • [snip]

Wow.  That Shah's Masoleum is *gorgeous*.  I love the keyhole bits
along the bottom, and the grey and tan mix very well.  Nice work!

Thanks for commenting!
Tan is a very nice color in my opinion, it mixes very well with most
other
colors. Building this MOC was a bit my little personal celebration of
tan
1x2 and 2x4 bricks becoming available in bulk quantities.
It's a pity these Harry Potter sets are so expensive, I'd love to have
stack of tan arches (and dark gray as well).

Thanks again, Twan.
--
Twanneman@planet.nl