 Castle / 11202
Re: Anyone working on any Massive castle projects???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 13 Dec 2001 10:31:55 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Alexander Zwagerman writes:
Hi, Doyle. I had been wondering the same some time ago. I also wondered if
there were still people out there working on a large yellow castle. Being
the proud owner of two classic LEGO castles, I have always built yellow
castles. The gray parts were reserved for small strongholds of the enemy...
Maybe when I finish a new yellow castle I will put some pictures online.

Greetings from the just as rainy and foggy kingdom of the Netherlands! Alexander

Hi, Yes please do I want to see your large Yellow castle. I love castle
building and its really the only type of building I do with Lego.

P.S. I love the rain and fog! I wished it did so where I am now,
unfortunately California Never Rains! well, almost. :-)

Can't wait until I move to Yorkshire in England