 Castle / 11152
Re: Anyone working on any Massive castle projects???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 10 Dec 2001 15:01:18 GMT

WOW!
that is truely fantastic Jeff. I love the attention to detail, and the
realistic architecture of the hall

you _must_ finish it :)

--
James Stacey
---------
www.minifig.co.uk
#925 - I'm a citizen of Legoland travelling Incommunicado

"Jeff Stembel" <jeff.stembel@noaa.gov> wrote in message
In lugnet.castle, Elin Övernäs writes:
In lugnet.castle, Doyle Nelson writes:
Hello,

Just wondering if anyone else has been working on any Major castle • projects
like myself?
I´m working on a big gray castle. It´s 80x80cm and 55cm high. With the
courtyard it´s 140cm long. (Sorry no inches)

For us Americans, thats 31.5"x31.5"; 21.5" high; 55" long with the • courtyard.
:D

I dream about 1x1 and 1x3 gray bricks at shop at home ;)

LD *NEEDS* to sell 1x3s; I can't build much of anything without them!!

Anyway, I too am working on a big castle project:

I doubt it'll be done anytime soon, however.  :\

Jeff