 Castle / 11144
Re: Anyone working on any Massive castle projects???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 10 Dec 2001 14:30:40 GMT

I dunno if it is quite as huge as some of the others castles out there
(about 80 by 100 pegs), but I have a pretty big castle that I built over the
summer right after Brickfest, and which I intend to improve when I get home
over Xmas. I posted a few pics of it taken at a Wamalug meeting in Septmber,
but they didn't capture the castle as a whole, just a few interior pics. I
am hoping to be able to redo most of the curtain wall with the new pieces
I've bought here in England this fall, and if I figure out how to use a
digicam, hopefully I should have pics of it up on the net by early january.
this is easily the biggest MoC I've ever built and the one I've spent mpost
time on. Like real castles, it will continue to develop over time.

Maybe I've just been lucky here in England, but I've found that there is a
fair ammount of cheap used lego on sale, which is a great source of pieces,
now what with the lack of official castle lego stuff and bulk order grey bricks.

cheers

Magnus