 CAD / Ray-Tracing / Search Results: excellent rendering
 Results 301 – 320 of 476.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Can anyone help by suggesting some lighting tips?

(...) I grabbed those files. I started it again with radio-3.inc and only a couple of my original lights. The radio file seems to include an ambient light setting, but by itself this still seemed a bit dark. I also commented out the line that (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)

rendering
(score: 1.251)

  Re: Can anyone help by suggesting some lighting tips?

(...) Ah, O.K. I think I see how this works. You're effectively telling POV-RAY, "here's a color file I want you to use. Now, here's what color you should assign that file to. In other words, when I say RED from now on, I want you to use that LUGNET (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)

rendering
(score: 1.251)

  Re: I need help with pov-ray

(...) Close the file 'colors.inc' and try rendering the 'futurecar.pov' file instead. (see the tabs at the top of the screen?) HTH Allister (21 years ago, 3-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.cad, lugnet.people.newbie, lugnet.publish)

rendering
(score: 1.251)

  Re: I need help with pov-ray

(...) Spencer look at the 1st link on this webpage for an overview of how LDraw and POV-Ray interact. (URL) online tutorials are you refering to? The ones on the ldraw site or the POV-Ray site? Have you read Conversion 101 found here: (URL) (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.cad, lugnet.people.newbie, lugnet.publish)

rendering
(score: 1.251)

  Re: I need help with pov-ray

In lugnet.cad.ray, Ahui Herrera wrote: SNIP (...) The LDraw site. (...) I finally got it to work, rendering car.dat and pyramid.dat with no problem. Now, however, i get this message: (URL) i try to do this file: (URL) not a deep link so plz wait for (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.cad, lugnet.people.newbie, lugnet.publish)

rendering
(score: 1.250)

  Re: Can anyone help by suggesting some lighting tips?

(...) (I don't know how much of this you can affect from LPub) One way is to add a 'light.dat' to your model at a position you want the light to come from. Not to close though... I usually put the lights far, far away from the model, to get more of (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.250)

  BFC in MLCad

Hi all, Since I am translating (and re-writing) the helpfiles of MLCad in Dutch, I would like some more explaination on BFC. What does the option Use BFC Statements do in MLCad? Settings > General > Change... Tab Rendering and only available when (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.250)

  Re: I need help with pov-ray

(...) One of the first things you need is a program like l3p, to convert the .dat files into .pov files. Programs like these can be found on the ldraw site at: (URL) L3p will give you enough of a file that yu can do a decent rendering. Should you (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.cad, lugnet.people.newbie, lugnet.publish)

rendering
(score: 1.250)

  Re: BFC in MLCad

Hi Jaco, "Jaco van der Molen" <jmolen@zonnet.nl> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:HHEyG3.LoB@lugnet.com... (...) Hmm there is a specification about this feature somewhere on ldraw.org or on this server. Maybe Tim Courtney has the link somewhere or if you (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.250)

  Re: Can anyone help by suggesting some lighting tips?

(...) You got it. (...) (The (...) front (...) parts (...) You might want to check your DAT / LDR file, as it looks like the part is rendered in a transparent-gray instead of a solid gray. (...) vehicle, (...) some (...) realistic (...) This is (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.248)

  Re: Star Wars mini models 1st wave render & Orange in part

(...) Maybe a light source is really close, but the blue seems rather bright. I'll have to try it myself. There's not an official LDraw color for Dark Blue yet, is there? I checked (URL) (...) 484 looks like the right orange to me, based on your (...) (21 years ago, 6-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad.dev)

rendering
(score: 1.244)

  lg_color.inc updates?

ive noticed the colors table has the povray .inc files now .. awsome!! has anyone updated lg_colrs.inc with these color definitions yet? im rendering a model with these new colors .. looks nice.. heheh also i did a render 1280 x 1024 of Robin (...) (21 years ago, 15-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.243)

  Version 2.2 of the LDraw radiosity files available

Hi all, Good news: I have updated the radiosity files (again) and this time included POV-Rays own rad_def.inc file. This give you 10 different radiosity settings. There is a very fast but o so ugly debug setting and a final setting which is good but (...) (21 years ago, 15-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.243)

  POV-Ray Insert Menu (WAS Re: Version 2.2 of the LDraw radiosity files available)

Jeroen has once again push the envelope of how we (LDraw users) use POV-Ray. I do believe that he is the first person within our community to make use of the Insert Menu in POV-Ray 3.5. Using the insert menu makes it much easier to use his code for (...) (21 years ago, 17-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.242)

  Re: Star Wars Mini Models and Radiosity Renders

well, its not perfect. there is an orientation problem, and those danged leg parts are not coming into MLCAD correctly, although they don't generate errors either...? Anyhow, since I'm on a rendering tear, I thought that I'd try yours out. thanks (...) (21 years ago, 18-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.242)

  Attention! Cut your rendering time in half!!

Alright! Now this works with anything- radiosity included. It actually makes a very low count look like a very high count(just use Jeroen de Haan's radio_1.inc). You will need some kind of image editing software capable of resizing images (if you (...) (21 years ago, 7-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.242)

  Zenith

Hey guys I'm still at it and I think you'll like what i've done... (URL) off why does the windscreen look like its frosted. 2nd what can I do to keep the whites from washing out. else I'm in love with rendering... I"m going to uprage the processor (...) (21 years ago, 23-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.242)

  Re: Submit your pictures for LEGOWORLD 2003

Cool! I know I'm hardly up there with the 'big boys' as far as fancy rendering techniques, but I had a model that I'd been working on rendering recently that I thought looked half-decent. So I uploaded it. Hope you don't think it looks awful. ;-) (I (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.241)

  Re: Attention! Cut your rendering time in half!!

(...) Trevor, I couldn't resist, but... Did you consider the time and work required to bring it up in PSP etc and resize them? For a big lot of picture or for really complex models/scenes this may make sense because the time required for resizing a (...) (21 years ago, 7-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.241)

  trans black holes

take a look at this render below. (URL) the dark area behind and below the scoops behind the canopy. There is a trans red tile back there, that itself looks (ok?) But notice the white tiles below it. This is an annoying effect that I routinely (...) (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.240)

More:  Next Page >>