 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1953
1952  |  1954
Subject:
Zenith
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Sat, 23 Aug 2003 05:42:29 GMT

Hey guys I'm still at it and I think you'll like what i've done...

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/elkane/Renderings/zenith-ce.jpg

1st off why does the windscreen look like its frosted.
2nd what can I do to keep the whites from washing out.

else I'm in love with rendering... I"m going to uprage the processor just to
make it faster.

let me know what you think.

enjoy!

-tk