 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1958
Re: Zenith
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Tue, 26 Aug 2003 02:50:24 GMT

hey I got todds library working again, and relocated the image of the zenith

the one with todds library looks wrong... the canopy which i'm using trans
black on looks like dark grey...

hmm

-tk

"travis" <phree@attbi.com> wrote in message news:HK254F.7s2@lugnet.com...
Hey guys I'm still at it and I think you'll like what i've done...

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/elkane/Renderings/zenith-ce.jpg

1st off why does the windscreen look like its frosted.
2nd what can I do to keep the whites from washing out.

else I'm in love with rendering... I"m going to uprage the processor just • to
make it faster.

let me know what you think.

enjoy!

-tk